Growth Source Financial Technologies Private Limited (GSFTPL) policy is to treat and service all the clients consistently and fairly. GSFTPL has laid down the appropriate grievance redressal mechanism within the organization to resolve disputes arising in this regard. This mechanism shall ensure that all disputes arising in connection with any matter pertaining to business practices, lending decisions, credit management and recovery decisions shall be heard, and the response would be sent for such complaint / grievance.
- If you want to make a complaint, we will tell you:
- How to do so.
- Where a complaint can be made.
- To whom a complaint can be made.
- When to expect a reply.
- Whom to approach for redressal.
- What to do if you are not satisfied about the outcome.
- Our staff will help you with any questions you have.
- We will tell you where to find details of our procedure for handling complaints fairly and quickly.
- If your complaint has been received in writing, we will make sure to send you an acknowledgement/ a response within a week through letter/mail. If your complaint is relayed over phone at our designated telephone helpdesk or customer service number, we shall provide you a complaint reference number and keep you informed of the progress within a reasonable period.
- After examining the matter, we will send you our final response within 30 days of the receipt of your complaint and will tell you how to take your complaint further if you are still not satisfied.
- Within 30 days of lodging a complaint with us, if you do not get a satisfactory response from us and you wish to pursue other avenues for redressal of grievances, you may approach the CEPC Officer-in-Charge or RBI regional office of the department of Non-Banking supervision of RBI or can launch grievances to the RBI Ombudsman Office through https://cms.rbi.org.in or mail at CRPC@rbi.org.in or sent a in physical mode to the Centralised Receipt and Processing Centre’ set up at Reserve Bank of India, 4th Floor, Sector 17, Chandigarh – 160017
Mode of Complaints
Customer can forward the complaint through any of the below modes of communication namely:
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to us at: Manager – Customer Service, Growth Source Financial Technologies Private Limited, Unit No 1, 2nd Floor, North Side, Block – B-6, Nirlon Knowledge Park, Off Western Express Highway, Near Hub Mall, Village Pahadi, Goregaon (East), Mumbai – 400063
- Visit the nearest Branch of GSFTPL
All the customer queries and complaints registered through the above channels shall be reviewed, monitored, and resolved to the satisfaction of the customers. The focus shall be to ensure all grievances are resolved in a timely basis and to the full satisfaction of our customers.
GSFTPL has appointed a Grievance Nodal Officer who can be approached by the public for resolution of complaints against the Company.
Mr. Ashish Kothiyal
Growth Source Financial Technologies Private Limited
244, 2nd Floor, Fortune Summit IT Park,
Hosur Rd, Muneswara Nagar, Roopena Agrahara, Sector 6, HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560068
Email ID: email@example.com
All GSFTPL branches/places where business is transacted a notice board will display the following information prominently, for the benefit of their customers.
If the complaint / dispute is not redressed within a period of one month, the customer may appeal to the Officer-in-Charge of the Mumbai Office of CEPC. The complete contact details of the Officer in Charge are as follows.
The Officer In-Charge
Consumer Education and Protection Cell
Reserve Bank of India
Mumbai Regional Office, Fort
Mumbai – 400 001
Telephone: 022- 22603644
C/o Reserve Bank of India
RBI Byculla Office Building Opp. Mumbai Central Railway Station Byculla, Mumbai-400 008
STD Code: 022
Telephone No: 23028140
Fax No: 23022024
Escalation Matrix for Complaints of Customers:
Level 1: Customer Care Team
Complainant can launch a complain to the customer care team at:
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
The customer shall provide his loan account number to help us understand and address the concerns.
Level 2: Head Customer Service
If there is no satisfactory response received within 7 working days of escalating the complaint to the Customer Care Team, the same can be escalated to the under mentioned:
Level 3: Grievance Redressal Officer
If the concerns have not been fully addressed within 7 working days. the same can be escalated to the under mentioned:
Level 4: Nodal Officer
If the concerns have not been fully addressed or if there is no revert from the Grievance Redressal Officer within 7 working days, final level of escalation would be to:
Grievance Redressal & Nodal Office Contact Number: 8591984415
Contact Time: Monday to Friday between 9.30 AM to 5.30 PM The Board of Directors and the senior management team shall also periodically review the compliance of the GSFTPL’s Grievance Redressal policy detailed above. They will also ensure that its functioning reflects its commitment to all the stakeholders for offering in a fair and equitable manner, the various financial services and products and the grievances redressal mechanism at various levels of management. GSFTPL shall modify, amend, and update the above policy from time to time, in accordance with the guidelines prescribed by the RBI, from time to time.